Thursday, November 12, 2009

HAND OF FRIENDSHIP

To all my wonderful friends.
Thanks for all that you do!

Did anyone ever tell you,
Just how special you are
The light that you emit
Might even light a star

Did anyone ever tell you
How important you make others feel.
Somebody out here is smiling
About love that is so real.

Did anyone ever tell you
Many times, when they were sad
Your E-mail made them smile a bit
In fact it made them glad?

For the time you spend sending things
And sharing whatever you find.
There are no words to thank you
But somebody thinks you're fine.

Did anyone ever tell you
Just how much they love you?
Well, My Dearest "Online" friend
Today I am telling you.

I believe that without a friend you are missing out on a lot!!!
Don't be confused by friends and acquaintances. there is a difference! Because I care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment