Thursday, November 26, 2009
If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good.
Write your answers on a piece of paper, and NO cheating!!
The answers are at the bottom.
1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more, black or white?
5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?
9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)
1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and aggressive.
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow - You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down..
2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good...
3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will = be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
5. This person is your best friend.
6 This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.
7.. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.
8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
In case you don't reach any conclusion you can scroll down and find out.
A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.
'House' for instance, is feminine: 'la casa.'
'Pencil,' however, is masculine: 'el lapiz..'
A student asked, 'What gender is 'computer'?'
Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether computer' should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.
The men's group decided that 'computer' should definitely be of the feminine gender ('la computadora'), because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and
4.. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
(THIS GETS BETTER!)
The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine ('el computador'), because:
1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;
2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.
The women won.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Apabila saudara/saudari mendengar azan, maka bangunlah bersembahyang serta-merta walau bagaimana keadaan saudara sekalipun
Bacalah al-quran atau tatapilah ilmu atau pergilah mendengar perkara yang baik atau berzikir, jangan sama sekali membuang masa dengan perkara sia-sia.
Berusaha sedaya upaya untuk bertutur dalam bahasa arab fusha kerana ia merupakan salah satu syiar islam.
Janganlah banyak berdebat dalam apa perkara sekalipun kerana pertengkaran kosong tidak mendatangkan sebarang kebaikan.
Jangan banyak ketawa kerana hati yang sentiasa berhubung dengan allah itu sentiasa tenang lagi tenteram.
Janganlah bergurau kerana umat yang berjihad sentiasa bersungguh dan serius dalam setiap perkara.
Jangan bercakap lebih nyaring daripada kadar yang dikehendaki oleh pendengar kerana ia menjemukan dan boleh menyakiti pendengar.
Jauhi daripada mengumpat peribadi orang, mengecam pertubuhan - pertubuhan dan jangan bercakap melainkan perkara yang mendatangkan kebaikan.
Berkenalanlah dengan setiap rakan yang saudara/saudari temui sekalipun saudara/saudari tidak diminta berbuat demikian kerana asas dakwah kita ialah berkasih sayang dan berkenalan.
Kewajipan lebih banyak daripada waktu, oleh itu bantulah rakan mu untuk memanfaatkan waktu mereka dan jika saudara/saudari berurusan maka singkatlah masa pelaksanaannya.
2.WASIAT YANG DIBERIKAN OLEH SEORANG ULAMA KEPADA IBRAHIM BIN ADHAM
Orang yang banyak bicaranya, janganlah engkau harapkan sangat kesedaran hatinya
Orang yang banyak makan, janganlah engkau harapkan kata-kata hikmah daripadanya
Orang yang banyak bergaul dengan manusia, janganlah engkau harapkan sangat kemanisan ibadahnya
Orang yang cintakan dunia, janganlah engkau harapkan sangat husnul khatimahnya
Orang yang bodoh, janganlah engkau harapkan sangat akan hidup hatinya
Orang yang memilih untuk berkawan dengan orang yang zalim, janganlah engkau harapkan sangat kelurusan hatinya
Orang yang mencari keredhaan manusia, janganlah engkau harapkan sangat keredhaan allah padanya
Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
You can only go as far as you push.
Actions speak louder than words.
The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else.
Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.
Life's short. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it.
A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
Some people make the world special just by being in it.
Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look
beside you and your best friend will be there.
True friendship never ends.
Friends are forever.
Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know
they are always there.
Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.
Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
Most people walk in and out of you life, But only friends leave footprints
in your heart.
Send this on to everyone special in your life, even the people who really
make you mad sometimes. Remember, every minute spent angry is sixty seconds of happiness wasted.
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Fox in "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint Exupery.
Thanks for all that you do!
Did anyone ever tell you,
Just how special you are
The light that you emit
Might even light a star
Did anyone ever tell you
How important you make others feel.
Somebody out here is smiling
About love that is so real.
Did anyone ever tell you
Many times, when they were sad
Your E-mail made them smile a bit
In fact it made them glad?
For the time you spend sending things
And sharing whatever you find.
There are no words to thank you
But somebody thinks you're fine.
Did anyone ever tell you
Just how much they love you?
Well, My Dearest "Online" friend
Today I am telling you.
I believe that without a friend you are missing out on a lot!!!
Don't be confused by friends and acquaintances. there is a difference! Because I care about you.
Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically. His Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it. When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.
"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."
"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.
The cop replied,"Don't you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."
"My God!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex?"
FIND IT TO BE WORTH READING AND WORTH SHARING:
I N S T R U C T I O N S F O R L I F E
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or loaf all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives, or by the life they were born into.
12. Teach yourself to speak slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mother.
16. Say, "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Follow the three Rs: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
19. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
20. When you realize you've made a mistake,take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
22. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational skills will be even more important.
23. Spend some time alone.
24. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books. Television is no substitute.
27. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust in God but lock your car.
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life. Do
all you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
31. Don't just listen to what someone is saying. Listen to why they are saying it.
32. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray or meditate. There's immeasurable power in it.
35. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
36. Mind your own business.
37. Don't trust anyone who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
38. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. It is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
42. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
44. Live with the knowledge that your character is your destiny.
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say. Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart ... but if you don't, you might break theirs.
Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own.... when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all.
Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever? Or fell for your best-friend in the entire world, and then sat around and watched him/her fall for someone else?
Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? We tell lies when we are afraid....afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us. But every time we tell a lie.... the thing we fear grows stronger.
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had.
No one waits forever...
"I'll be there"
*When no one is there for you*
*And you think no one cares*
*When the whole world walks out on you*
*And you think you're alone*
*I'll be there*
*When the one you care about the most*
*Could care less about you*
*When the one you gave your heart to*
*Throws it in your face*
*I'll be there*
*When the person you trusted*
*When the person you share all your memories with*
*Cant even remember your birthday*
*I'll be there*
*When all you need is a friend*
*To listen to you whine*
*When all you need is someone*
*To catch your tears*
*I'll be there*
* When your heart hurts so bad*
* You cant even breathe*
* When you just want to crawl up and die*
*I'll be there*
*When you start to cry*
*After hearing that sad song*
*When the tears just won't*
*Stop falling down*
*I'll be there*
*So you see I'll be there until the end*
*This is a promise I can make*
*If you ever need me*
*Just give me a call and...*
*I'll be there*
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three 'R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
or sponsoring condoms. They would become fashionable and companies would probably advertise more openly.
Just a few examples ....
NIKE condoms: Just do it.
PEUGEOT condoms: - The ride of your life.
SONY condoms: - Do not underestimate the power of Sony Condoms.
MICROSOFT condoms: - Where do you want to go today?
KFC condoms: - Finger Licking Good.
M&MS condoms: - Melt in your mouth, not in your hands.
SAFEWAY condoms: - Lightening the Load
ABBEY NATIONAL condoms: - Because life's complicated enough
COCA COLA condoms: - The Real Thing.
EVER READY condoms: - Keep going and going....
ESSO Condoms: - The eye of the Tiger
MACINTOSH condoms: - It does more, it costs less, it's that simple.
PRINGLES condoms: - Once you pop, you can't stop.
BURGER KING condoms:- Home of the Whopper.
GOODYEAR condoms: "For a longer ride go wide"
FCUK condoms - no comment required !
VAUXHALL condoms - Raising the Standard...
PHILIPS Condoms - Lets make things better
BT condoms - Stay in touch...
ONdigital condoms - Plug and Play...
RENAULT condoms- size matters
What was I thinking?"
"Congratulations on your wedding day!.............
Too bad no one likes your wife."
"How could two people as beautiful you............
have such an ugly baby?"
"I've always wanted to have someone to hold, someone to love.........
After having met you, I've changed my mind."
"I must admit, you brought Religion in my life...
I never believed in Hell until I met you."
"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am.......
that you're not here to ruin it for me."
"As you grow older, Mum, I think of all the gifts you've given me.
Like the need for therapy..."
"Thanks for being a part of my life!!!..........
I never knew what evil was before this!"
"Before you go,......... I would like you to take this knife out of my back.
You'll probably need it again."
"Someday I hope to get married............
but not to you."
"You look great for your age....... Almost lifelike!"
"When we were together, you always said you'd die for me.........
Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise."
"I knew the day would come when you would leave me for my best friend.......
So here's his leash, water bowl and chew toys."
"We have been friends for a very long time...........
What do you say we call it quits?"
"I'm so miserable without you..................
It's almost like you're here."
"Congratulations on your new bundle of joy..........
Did you ever find out who the father was?"
"You are such a good friend that if we were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket....
I'd miss you heaps and think of you often."
"Your friends and I wanted to do something special for your birthday-----
So we're having you put to sleep."
The most beautiful things in the world can neither be seen nor touched, just felt in the heart.
In time I became attached to you.
From a hug, I wouldn't let go.
I soon saw how close we were,
And the feeling was good to know.
For you, I wrote sweet letters and songs.
You were on my mind all day.
The thought of sleeping was nowhere near,
Unless I knew you were okay.
It hit me then, what I was in -
A unique and precious love.
For the person I said was only mine,
Was an angel sent from above.
The minutes without you turned into days,
And the seconds with you flew fast.
I could only wish to see you more,
And make each moment last.
The times I spent with you,
Were what made my heart complete.
I knew one thing for sure,
Without you, my future was obsolete.
And now, we love just the same,
As it doubles day by day.
I stare deep into your precious eyes,
Yet I'm still speechless to what I should say.
With you, I'm in a whole new world.
You bring out the best in me.
It's hard to picture you not there,
When you taught me who to be.
Yes, the road ahead gets hard,
When things may only seem rough.
But because you and I try so much,
We'll stay strong and get by tough.
Though problems may lie ahead someday,
And either of us could be right;
I promise to always be by your side,
And I promise my heart, so hold it tight.
And so, each night, beside my bed,
When there's only bright stars to see;
I pray that we may never give up,
And will always remain you and me.
For 50 years the daily comic strip 'Peanuts' entertained millions of readers. Every day, the adventures of Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Linus and the whole gang provided many laugh-out-loud moments while at the same time offering a daily inspiration and lessons on life.
With the recent death of 'Peanuts' creator Charles Schulz, I reflect on how much I enjoyed sharing the adventures of the 'Peanuts' gang and I remember the many lessons they taught me...
It's okay to be afraid... just don't let your fears control you. Charlie Brown often sat in bed and spoke of his fears, but no matter how scared he was, he always did the things he wanted to do. Persistence wins out. Charlie Brown often lost, failed at much, but he never gave up. Even though he knew
Lucy was going to pull the football away before he could kick it....Even though he knew the tree was going to eat his kite... Even though he knew his team would lose the ball game, he kept on trying. It's what you think of yourself that counts. Linus carried a security blanket for years and his friends laughed at him. They also laughed at him because he believed in the "Great Pumpkin." Pigpen was a walking cloud of dust and dirt and was often regarded unkindly. Both characters, however, were always proud of themselves and believed they were as good as anybody else -- and they were right.
Sometimes you need to talk. One thing the 'Peanuts' gang understood was the importance of talking things out. Whether leaning up against Schroeder's piano or atop the brick wall, they always had someplace to discuss what was of concern to them. Sometimes you need to listen. Even crabby, self-indulged Lucy knew the importance of listening. She started the famous 'Psychiatry Booth' where any and all could come and be heard.
Do what you love to do. Through all their adventures, Schroeder remained constant in his appreciation of Beethoven and his love of playing the piano. He loved to play piano and that's what he did, regardless of the circumstances. Charlie Brown flew his kite, played baseball and football, not just to win (he knew he wouldn't), but because he loved to do those things.
It's important to have friends that care. The 'Peanuts' gang was made up of individual characters, each with their own foibles and talents, but through it all they were always there for each other. Big dreams lead to big things. Snoopy was the biggest dreamer of them all, but his wild imagination often led to even wilder, more fantastic adventures in real life. Snoopy knew that you must have a big dream if you are going to lead a big life.
Action creates reality. As Charlie Brown was reminded time and again after prodding from Linus: it takes action to bring about change. Though he often failed, Chuck took action quite regularly... and every now and again things would go his way.
Laugh every day! While the kids themselves may not have seen the humor in the things they did, Schulz made sure that we did. Life is only as serious or as humorous as YOU make it. Lighten up. Go play softball. Fly a kite. Dance with your dog. Smile... It makes people wonder what you're up to.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?"
The man said, "Yeah, I've come to activate your phone lines."
An office manager arrives at his department and sees an employee sitting behind his desk, totally stressed out.
He gives him the advice: "I went home every afternoon for two weeks and had myself pampered by my wife. It was fantastic, and it really helped; you should try it too!".
Two weeks later, when the manager arrives at his department, he sees the man happy and full of energy at his desk. The faxes are piling up, and the computer is running at full speed.
"I see you followed my advice".
"I did", answers the employee. "It was great! By the way I didn't know you had such a nice house!".