Monday, March 30, 2009

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL ???

Try it without looking at the answers......

Please don't look down until you do it; you'll love it I promise.

GET A CALCULATOR, IF NEEDED, (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT).

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down..............



- - - - - - - - - - - -

Now with that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Albert Einstein

2. Queen Elizabeth

3. Abraham Lincoln

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Pope John Paul

8. Thomas Edison

9. ME

10. Ronald Reagan

I know... I just have that effect on people.... one day you too can be like me.... Believe it!

P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it !!!!

NOW CHANGE YOUR NAME IN NO. 9 AND SEND IT ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment